Victorinox kitchen series cutting board, Epicurean
Delivery in 2-8 working days
Eco-friendly, professional cutting boards from Epicurean
Available in brown or black, this collection is the perfect addition to any style-conscious, eco-friendly kitchen
• Made from eco-friendly paper composite
• Blade-friendly surface
• Dishwasher safe and heat resistant up to 175°C
The products are made from paper composite, which consists of several layers of paper.
During the manufacturing process, the high-quality kraft paper is soaked in food-grade resin. The leaves are then cut, placed by hand and stacked alternately in the opposite direction.
The leaves are pressed and bonded using even heat and pressure. The result is a solid, balanced, stable material.
This raw material, called Richlite, is then brought from Washington state to the factory in Wisconsin, where CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines cut the material into precise shapes.
Four simple care tips
1. The products can be easily rinsed with hot, soapy water or washed in the dishwasher.
2. The products are made of paper composite, which may deform if moist or wet for a long time. Damp boards should therefore be placed upright on the edge.
3. The products are stain resistant. However, when alkaline foods dry out, stains can occur
Salt and lemon can be removed or gently sanded.
4. To ensure that the products shine beautifully for longer, they should be treated with Victorinox care wax for cutting boards