WMF milk pan with non-stick coating
Delivery in 2-8 working days
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished - rustproof, tasteless and acid-proof, coated
- Wide pouring rim and practical spout for drip-free pouring
- TransTherm all-stove base for even heat distribution and long heat retention for energy-saving cooking
- High pot wall - ideal for cooking liquids such as milk, rice pudding, cocoa, pudding
- Functional design - no rapid overcooking when stirred regularly
It is particularly easy to recognize among all pot shapes: the milk pot is narrow, high and has a long handle that points to the side or vertically downwards. Milk and cocoa can be heated well and the pudding and cake icing can be mixed in it. The pot with a 12 centimeter high rim is also perfect for boiling eggs: the water bubbles without splashing. Pouring is possible via a wide pouring rim without spilling. You don't need pot holders because the handy handle doesn't get hot when cooking. WMF offers milk pots in straight and curved shapes, in polished and matt Cromargan® stainless steel and with a triple non-stick inner surface. With their TransTherm® all-stove base, they fit on any hob including induction, absorb heat quickly and distribute it evenly.