Kuhn Rikon New Life Recycling Frying Pan 28cm
Delivery in 2-8 working days
Innovation from Switzerland
The NEW LIFE frying pan is made from high-quality, 100% recycled aluminum from Europe and is manufactured using up to 95% less energy than traditional aluminum pans. The high-quality recycled aluminum is even harder than pure aluminum because it is made from different aluminum alloys. For the first time in around 35 years, aluminum products will be produced at the Swiss production site in Rikon.
Thanks to the thick base with a full-surface induction plate and the good material properties of aluminum, the heat is evenly distributed over the food and stored optimally. Also because of the ceramic, highly reinforced 3-layer non-stick coating, the frying pan impresses with its longevity and increased resistance and is ideal for gentle and low-fat frying of vegetables, potatoes, fish, fried eggs and poultry. The ergonomic Bakelite handle stays cool even at high temperatures and is very comfortable to use. The easy cleaning saves time and water and is another pleasant plus point of this high-quality frying pan.
The packaging is made from 100% recycled paper. The goal in producing the NEW LIFE line from Kuhn Rikon is to greatly reduce environmental impact.
- Recycling aluminum saves energy
- Thick base for optimal heat distribution & storage
- Ideal for gentle, low-fat frying thanks to the highly reinforced ceramic 3-layer non-stick coating
- Ergonomic handle stays cool
- Suitable for all types of stoves, including induction
- Oven-safe up to 220°C (warning: handle can get hot)
- Packaging made from 100% recycled paper
- Available in different sizes
- Weight 1,405 kg
- Height of pan body 58 mm
- Item width 296 mm
- Item height 60 mm
- Item length 475 mm
- Diameter of hob 21 cm