WMF Nuova cake set of 2
Delivery in 2-8 working days
Eating fruit artfully with a knife and fork is part of the cultivated table culture in southern countries. To do this, you need a small, light knife that can easily cut even harder fruit in two. Use the cake fork to pick it up piece by piece and bring it to your mouth - without sticky fingers. The fruit knife is used individually as a bread knife to serve as a couverture plate and, together with the cake fork, is served with pastries and sandwiches. The special cutlery piece made from Cromargan® is easy to clean and can be put in the dishwasher for cleaning.
- For sharing and distributing cakes and tarts
- The fine teeth enable smooth cake cuts
- Ideal for all types of fruit as well as sweets and desserts
- Made of 18/10 Cromargan stainless steel with a polished finish
- Rust-proof, dishwasher-safe, dimensionally stable, hygienic, acid-proof and indestructible