de Buyer Iron Farmer's Pan Mineral B 28cm
Delivery in 2-8 working days
Mineral iron pan Made in France
The iron/steel pan that our grandmothers used, timeless and irreplaceable, for frying at high temperatures, simple, natural and without coating
- Iron = this is steel, a mineral product.
- Protective coating based on beeswax
- Guaranteed without coating: neither PFOA nor PTFE nor ceramic.
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, including induction
- Ideal for steaks and other grilled meats, omelets, fried potatoes, pancakes, etc
- Made in France
The pan gets very hot and fries the food so quickly that vitamins and nutrients are retained. Cooking quality: high temperature = ideal for briefly searing, browning and grilling. Seasoning: The longer the pan is in use, the better it cooks and the food sticks less and less. Protective treatment based on beeswax, guaranteed PFAO and PTFE free, environmentally friendly manufacturing process
Available in 24cm and 28cm diameter
5614.28 Diameter 28.5cm, height 7.7cm, base 19.5cm