Zassenhaus salt mill Hanover 18cm, cast iron / olive
Delivery in 2-8 working days
Salt mill with original Zassenhaus grinder made of high-performance ceramic MADE IN GERMANY
Material: beech, cast iron look black | Olive wood
Dimensions: 18 x Ø 5.3 cm
PEPPER AND SALT MILLS
In order for spices to come into their own, it is best to always ground them fresh, as the essential oils - the carriers of the diverse aromas - evaporate after a few minutes.
The grinder is crucial for a full aroma. Zassenhaus mills have a grinder made of high-performance German ceramics.
The quality grinder, manufactured by injection molding and fired at 1,700 °C, offers significant advantages:
- Significantly better shaping of the contours and therefore sharper teeth
- Significantly higher hardness and wear resistance
- total corrosion resistance
- better tolerances and therefore optimal concentricity
- suitable for pepper and salt, but also spices and dried herbs
The grinder has a two-stage geometry. In the coarse tooth area, the ground material is broken up and passed on to the fine tooth area, where the ground material is finished to the desired degree of grinding. This means the grinder gets the best out of every spice.