de Buyer iron pan Bois with wooden handle
Delivery in 2-8 working days
Mineral iron pan Made in France
The iron/steel pan that our grandmothers used, timeless and irreplaceable, for frying at high temperatures, simple, natural and without coating
- Iron = this is steel, a mineral product.
- Protective coating based on beeswax
- Guaranteed without coating: neither PFOA nor PTFE nor ceramic.
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, including induction
- Ideal for steaks and other grilled meats, omelets, fried potatoes, pancakes, etc
- Made in France
The pan gets very hot and fry the food so quickly that vitamins and nutrients are retained. Cooking quality: high temperature = ideal for briefly searing, browning and grilling. Seasoning: The longer the pan is in use, the better it cooks and the less the food sticks.