WMF pressure cooker Perfect 4.5l
Delivery in 2-8 working days
- TransTherm® all-stove base - suitable for all types of stoves (including induction)
- Made of high-quality Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 with internal scaling
- Easy to clean - cooking pot is dishwasher safe (except sealing ring & lid handle)
- TÜV-tested safety: automatic evaporation and residual pressure protection
- 2 permanently adjustable cooking levels (110°C/119°C) - Easy to use with one-handed cooking level regulator
Preparing food in the pressure cooker is modern, quick and healthy. The extreme pressure and high temperatures shorten conventional cooking times by up to 70 percent - while at the same time saving energy by around 50 percent. Most of the vitamins, nutrients and minerals are retained through gentle cooking and the food is nutritious and tasty. Practical: Pressure pots are suitable for preparing almost all foods - vegetables, meat and fish, grains and legumes, soups and stews. Bland foods and baby food also work well in the steam pots. The pressure cooker also scores points with its easy handling and safe technology. In short: He is a jack of all trades that you shouldn't miss out on.
It is the classic among pressure cookers: the WMF Perfect. It has confidently defended its regular place in the WMF range for many years - and not without reason. Its classic design is timeless and its functionality is always adapted to the latest technology. Like all other pressure cookers from WMF, it is made of Cromargan and is therefore rustproof, easy to clean and indestructible. Its large cooking signal makes it easy to use, its internal scaling allows for precise filling and the removable handle makes it easy to clean. That's not all: Thanks to its TransTherm all-stove base, the WMF Perfect steam pot is suitable for all types of stoves, including induction. From the WMF Perfect series, pressure pots are available in five different sizes and as a two-piece set.